Guys in hoodies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Yeah, I'm not seeing him anymore, either....but if you keep talking about him, I'm going to start seeing him every time I close my eyes. AHHHHHHH!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Paquito

don't July to me
On any other board, I would quote the post. Right Fucking Now.

Consider yourselves lucky.

fat hiker

A hoodie? In 100 degree heat? Only if it comes with either a built-in fan or a built-in sprinkler!

We big guys gotta keep cool in the heat, doncha know!

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Don't worry jen-ita, I'm here to post him into last pages oblivion for you.
Hozay, I like you. I think you are one cool cat. But damn son, I'm not even Jen and you are starting to creep me out. Damn near every post you make is at Jen, to Jen, or referencing Jen. I will probably get called out as some sort of super jerk, but you are creepin me out, yo.

edit: I'm not trying to speak for Jen because that would be retarded so nobody better accuse me of that.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Hozay, I like you. I think you are one cool cat. But damn son, I'm not even Jen and you are starting to creep me out. Damn near every post you make is at Jen, to Jen, or referencing Jen. I will probably get called out as some sort of super jerk, but you are creepin me out, yo.

edit: I'm not trying to speak for Jen because that would be retarded so nobody better accuse me of that.
Sir, i love you.

And I'm sure you know someone is going to call you a jerk-face because they're ass-hats. I, though, think no such thing.

JenFromOC

Awesome.

Gee, I'm gone for a little while and this is what happens...play nice, boys....and go ahead, sleep together :)

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
Grab a towel, put it over your head, put on a sweatshirt and there's your instant hoodie :D.

Towels: The most useful thing in the universe :cool:
how about putting a bag over your head and cutting two holes for the eyes and one for the mouth and put on a sweatshirt then you have a rather unique
hoodie...

;);)