• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Halloween 2012!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
It's that time of year again!

This is my favourite time of year :) All the pumpkin stuff, the decorations, the candy, the costumes... All fun stuff! I look forward to Halloween all year round! But I'm having a bit of a problem, you see...

I always like having 2 costumes. Usually I do a male and a female every year. This year, though, I'm having a hard time finding costume ideas.

I first wanted to do Jack Sparrow... but that has proven to be way too complicated to do at my size. :( Very unfortunate. The costume is just too elaborate for me to pull together.

On the other hand... a friend and I are going as Snooki and Sammi Sweetheart from Jersey Shore. I'll be snooki. It's a fairly easy costume overall, and I'm already all set up for that... at an almost 100$ expense, lol. But not to worry.... the entire costume is resuable for many occasions, thankfully.

But as that's for a Halloween party and not for the day of Halloween... I'm in search of some ideas. Any suggestions?

I've looked long and hard online, and I've tried looking up ideas.... this is getting me nowhere. I'm on a tight budget now, and so buying a great costume is out of the question. I basically have to make it myself. But what could I do?!

I'm very much out of tune with pop culture as I've not really been listening to the radio and I haven't watched TV in over a year.

Please, if you have some suggestions, please help me out. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, it would be nice to see what everyone else is doing for Halloween :D

Latest posts

Back