• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

has anyone had this problem lol

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

removed

[/FONT]

SO....I am a fat girl that has been gaining and loving it...I have an amazing bf who is also a FA (he showed me this site) and he is awesome and god ...amazing but here is the issue...when we aren't together and we are emailing I can eat about 2-3 times the amount than when we are together...when he is here watching me eat for some reason I get full fast and it is so disappointing for me...he is great about it but I know it is such a turn on for him to see me eat alot and I can eat alot so how to overcome this block? I love him watching me and I am not embarrassed or anything like that....help!!:doh:

Back