• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Has your opinion of fat changed thoughout the years?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
It is funny, i have always described myself as a fat woman, and always said when my fat had a negative aspect on my life i might deal with it differently then...

As i have aged, i have found my fat not as friendly on my joints or my back (yeah, i know, its a joint too, lol)...but i dont have an issue with being big, i have always thought of myself as big and strong, and it is something that has been a comfort to me, i dont see myself as someone to take lightly (pardon the pun!).

As far as men, my size has affected me with relationships only in that a couple of the great men i dated were closet FAs, that is a bummer...but i have always dated well...

so, tell me, positive or negative, fat or not, have your opinions changed throughout the years? If so, how?

Back