• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Healthy Ways to Gain??!?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all you beautiful people!

I need advice. I am attempting to gain weight, but I want to be healthy about it. Here are my stats:

27 years old
Female
5'7"
284 LBS
not diabetic or pre-diabetic
cholesterol is a bit high
(overall 262, but HDL is 32, LDL is 155)
no thyroid or pituitary issues
I do have acid reflux however

I just saw my GP today for the cholesterol results and he is awesome. He suggested checking me again in 3 months, not putting me on meds and just doing certain dietary changes. He didn't make it a weight issue but a lifestyle issue.

Anyway, here is what I'm doing now to combat the cholesterol:I am taking a women's daily vitamin with the recommended B vitamins and folic acid, etc., changing my eating habits to include more fiber, less saturated fat and more foods with nutritional value and I want to move more, but I don't want to lose weight.

Has anyone been in this type of situation before? How can I keep my cholesterol down without meds and still gain weight?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Latest posts

Back