• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello Board!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saxphon

Yes, I guess it is time for me to say hello. I'm a west coast - California - teacher/musician that has taught for, ...... well, several years, and I thought I would finally type something to say hello. I've watch these boards for far too long, watching all of you guys have all of the fun. Yes, I would consider myself a BHM (well, at least the BM part). No, I don't really have any pics at this time, but I will say that I'm 6'4" and around 320. I love to garden, cook, stroll through the internet, and of course, write/arrange music and play my horn. Wait, that didn't come out right! I meant my Saxophone(s).

I am currently single (with no one to either cook for or to sit and enjoy someone's cooking), and don't seem to find any ladies around these parts to fit the bill. I really do enjoy a good meal (I've never lost to a buffet....) and I also enjoy the company of a lady that enjoys her meal too, maybe 2 or 3 times over. Yeah, I know they must be there, but time and my schedule doesn't always allow me to look for them. I've seen sooooo many beautiful ladies on this site, I've lost count! I do wish that some of them were a little closer so I could possibly have the chance to meet them in person (sigh). I have had the pleasure of chatting with some of them from time to time, but never on a regular basis.

Well, that is my hello, and just maybe I'll post again sometime soon. Thanks!

Saxphon

Latest posts

Back