• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

hi everyone =0)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy704

I've been coming to the forum for quite some time now and feel it's time to introduce myself.

I'm a fellow bbw, 25 years old, and has come to grips with herself early this year and excepts herself as the beautiful woman that she see's everyday in the mirror, and doesn't see anything wrong with being fat :) . It's so great to find a forum filled with tons of beautiful women and very handsome men if i may say so myself, that are excepted for who and what they are without being judged by shallow people.
I've always been a big girl, even when i was younger, but thankfully i've been surrounded alot of kind and supportive people that loved me no matter my size. I have a wonderful, very loving and supportive boyfriend that as of tomorrow, we will be together for 4 months. I honestly didn't think we'd make it since my dad past away in september, and the ups and downs we've had because i've had to help my family out alot more than i was earlier and has forced us to see each other not as often as i would love to be with him. but he's been by me every step of the way, and even tells his family that he's gonna marry me one day (he even threw his very expensive, electronic organizer that was filled with other womens numbers into the waterfront by his house one night when we went for a walk).
he's never pushed me to loose weight, although he has expressed wanting to watch me get bigger, but would never force me to, he told me it's my big ass he loves to stare at since his ass is small :D, and not to mention that i'm hispanic and all the women in my family have big asses, no matter if they're thin or big, so to him he's hit the jackpot.

So i guess that's it for now, and just wanted to stop in and say hi, and i look forward to being an active member in the months to come :) .

~ Daisy

Back