• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hip & Back Pain = No sleep for me : (

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieAsshley

Cutie With A Big Booty!!!
For the last few weeks I've had a really hard time sleeping. Before bed I take 2 Tylenol PM and 3 Advil but by 2am to 3am I am up and in pain (my lower back and hips). In the past I could fall back to sleep but the last few nights no matter what I try and I can't get comfortable enough to get back to sleep. My husband’s side of the bed is usually more comfortable for me but lately that's not helping either. HELP!!

I need a quick fix, or at least a fix that doesn't include a doctor. I have fantastic medical insurance but I'm sick to death of the doctors always blaming everything on my weight and trying to pressure me into having a sleep study done.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by my husband and I (I'm sure I'm keeping him up at night with all my tossing and turning).

Thanks!

Back