• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How "courageous" are you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bly_guy

Hey all,

I have a question for you all that has been triggered by a situation- Here it goes:

I was taking out and cleaning my windows yesterday and had a view of one of my neighbors across the street, sitting reclined on his front steps with a beer, with his (rather huge) potbelly sticking out for all to see, chatting with a friend on the balcony next to him.

It was interesting to see people's reaction as they walked by - Some would look away, some would stare, some would just look forward just a bit too intensly.

Now, even though I like my rotundness, there is no way I would have the guts to just lie there shirtless on a passing street. It got me thinking that since I "care" so much about my gut and my size, it causes an unwarranted amount of self counsciousness that most people won't have.

I wouldn't have the guts to do it, but would you?

Discuss and dismantle :D

Latest posts

Back