• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How did you come up with your screename.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the past I have had a variety of screennames all having to do with either my occupation or the latest collection or interest I had. Strangely enough after I changed all my online access accounts to the screename of Rollhandler I haven't needed in over 9 years to change it again.

Rollhandler was for 6 years an occupational title I held in a paper warehouse for a printing company, and when I found Dimensions I noticed the double entendre immediately referring to SSBBWs having them, and since I like rolls on a woman I kept it. It seemed an imaginative/creative or clever name without actually being so. I also didn't relish coming up with a new username for this site since the ones I liked were already found to be taken, so yeah laziness was involved as well.

I recently found out that a very large number of chatters and posters found it to be overtly sexual in nature, given the nature of this site. Although many have made the mistake of thinking that I worked as a baker, nobody asked me about the sexual aspects of it and I never gave much thought to what the name may imply other than what I had intended when I started using it back in 1999.

What I found out last month was that a lot of users (women mostly but a few guys as well) seemed to think that the owner of the name Rollhandler must be some sort of sexual deviant or pervert to use a name so blatently, or overtly sexual (given the nature of a site like this) to paraphrase some responses I've gotten about it. When I explained how I got the name some even seemed to disbelieve the innocuous nature of it at the time of its being chosen, or that the double entendre was accidental since I started using it almost a year before I found this site.

The name came about in a fit of frustration when I went about a simple password change that locked me out of my yahoo account and I didn't like any of the alternates of the existing name that were offered. After about a half an hour of seeing "screename not available" with every new name I attempted I tried Rollhandler and it went through.

I see a number of screenames here that get my imagination going as to how the owner came up with it, or if there is also, like mine, another meaning associated with it as a double entendre, sexual in nature or not.

How did you come up with your screename?

Rollhandler

Latest posts

Back