• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do I get a signature?!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StargirlCupcakes

Extreme Softness
Wasn't sure where to post this. I'm still newish so it's probably right here in front of me and I'm not seeing it, but how do I get a signature to show up? I read somewhere that you just edit your profile and it should show up right there but I don't see ANYTHING about it. I can't seem to figure out how to upload more pics either, like the bigger profile pic when you click on my actual profile. HELP! I want that! Lol. I also read that it could be disabled but idk why it would be, I haven't said anything mean to anybody or posted anything vulgar or against the rules. Do you have to be a member for a while before you get those features? Hoping someone can help me out here.
Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back