Quantcast

How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TwoSwords

Wow, don't ever think that! You have got to think positive. As I always say there is someone for everyone. We just have not found them yet. Don't ever give up hope!!!!:)
Thank you, my friend. Don't worry. I always cling to hope of one sort or another.

AmandaLynn

cake, lots & lots of cake
I have a lways been into heavier women going back to when I was a teenager. I think as I have gained my tastes have expanded as well.

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.
I wouldn't consider myself a FA, but I do prefer women a little bit closer to me (485lbs), and prefer women that aren't stick and bones.

extra_m13

that is a very interesting question. ill put my cent to this thread. personally, phisically i have a very clear idea of what i like. i like curvaceous bodies, soft and jiggly, cellulite all over is just fantastic. lower half being heavier. belly but not only belly of course. but at the end, as it has been said correctly in this forum, the most important thing is the attitude of the lady towards her curves, food and weight.

i dont think i have an exact number in terms of pounds that i like, height matters a lot and even do i love fat women i dont think it would be a nice thing to be with a woman who couldnt walk a few ft without getting out of breath, after all, traveling, visiting places and having fun requires some physical activity sometimes. there are natural wonders to visit.

all said. the most erotic and exciting thing for me is a women that gains weight and accepts it happily. who has a big appetite and enjoys seeing her belly grow and doesnt mind buying bigger clothes. that is the elixir of pleasure for me.

JMCGB

Just updating my previous post on here. Again numbers only matter so much but I find I am am drawn towards those women who are in the 400-600+ range.

fatgrllvr

I like 'em as fat as they are. It all depends on the individual.

For me, the attraction starts to phase out below 200 lbs. or so, but that's not graven in stone. The upper limit's harder to say - depends more on mobility and personality than any particular number.

Maize

Honestly, it feels a little odd to try to put a number, or even a range on this, because it feels like it starts to veer into liking the person's fat rather than liking the person. Everyone I've been attracted to has been fat, but their size varies over a broad range because it's just "whatever size that person happened to be". I will admit that with men, there's something about being with a guy larger than me, but it's not exclusive or required.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
lol! sorry! I was just being honest :)
No worries! I was just being cheeky.
Although it's funny: Normal-sized people consider me fat (I've heard husky or beefy but I rail at the thought of being compared to a dog or a burger). Yet fat people don't usually consider me part of the group either. Dang! Do we have a "middle-of-the-road" group for me and my fellow outcasts?