How many inches is your belly ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Buttonboy

Currently a 46" waist but still growing!! The gentlemen at the big man store told me if I keep getting fatter I will be to large to shop there!!! I accept that challenge!!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Currently a 46" waist but still growing!! The gentlemen at the big man store told me if I keep getting fatter I will be to large to shop there!!! I accept that challenge!!

Is that wearing a 46" waist trousers, or an actual measure around your gut that is 46"? (Most guys seem to have an "equator" measurement a fair bit larger than their waistband size--as in I'm 46-47" around my widest part, but wear mostly 42" trousers, with some stretchy 40", and a couple of pair of 44" that need a belt to keep them from falling off me)

Lear

so i've lost 3 pounds and dropped to 387 pounds but i'm up to a 66" belly. my 3X sweatpants are getting tight :D

khrestel

For someone at 5'6" and 251 lbs my belly measurement is ridiculous. Standing up it's 56" and sitting down 65". Sure it's smaller than at my biggest but because of loose skin it's a lot larger than someone who just got up to this weight would have, especially when all of the empty sack flows outwards sitting down.

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
also really interested in the situation described by @lear - wonder if by losing a bit of weight, gravity starts kicking in and drags fat from where it might have been on top to a bit lower? yes no maybe so? that would make sense. also it accounts for the fact that people who've been carrying extra weight longer have a definitely different feel to those who are carrying the weight from recent gains.

xxopenmymind

Just weighed and measured myself at home for the first time, and my tape measurer was too small to completely fit around my belly...but measuring right at the navel and weighing the "gap", it's about 68 inches.
24 year old female, 5'8, ~396 pounds.

Lear

Well the last time i lost some weight i went from having a solid ball belly with a slight apron to having a very definite apron belly so I'd say that gravity may have played a factor. Lol if dieting would give me more belly hang I'd be all over it.

I'm looking forward to gaining again but I'm not going to complain about expanding to 68", though it is a little frustrating since sitting my belly is now 72" and none of my pants come close to covering that without feeling tight. Luckily its still shorts weather and those are fairly stretchy.

Buttonboy

My usually wear my slacks past my waistline (at least to my belly button) so my stomach doesn't hang over. I feel this is very sloppy looking also I notice my dress shirts untuck because of my massive belly. Take a look at my profile pic. The button down shirt stays tucked into my snug slacks and topped of with a big belt!!!

ssbbw_lovers

Just weighed and measured myself at home for the first time, and my tape measurer was too small to completely fit around my belly...but measuring right at the navel and weighing the "gap", it's about 68 inches.
24 year old female, 5'8, ~396 pounds.
Your measurements are the dream for all FA's like me.
With our arms wrapped around massive bellies like your! ;)

dblbellybhm

Live, Learn, Grow
Around my waist at the navel, it's 45" but my belly above the navel at its largest is 54"

person12670

Fit to fat
My belly is ~47 inches at its widest right now and used to be just under 50 inches at my fattest earlier this year

SSBHM

Guessed I missed this thread before.

It is funny how pant sizes for guys don't match the inches. You'd think they would.

Anyway, 62" round standing, and wear 52s.

Scale broke awhile ago, but around 380 to 420 would be my guess.

Latest posts