• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I am alive!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisticalMisty

Hey guys..I'm only on for a minute. Everyone please be patient with the whole secret snowflake thing. Keep sending in your lists until Saturday or Sunday. Some of you may get cards up until New Years..but I don't think anyone will be complaining.

I am in the middle of an ice storm...with a snow storm expected this weekend. I don't have power and the friends I went to stay with have a fireplace but no power so we've been staying at their friend's house. I'm expected to get power at the end of the week..so I will try to get started back up then.

Until then..pray we thaw out soon and that the power is restored and that I don't lose my girlish figure..:D

Love you guys!

Latest posts

Back