• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I can't e-mail everyone I want - so I will post this

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
I have always believed that if you are not wanted someplace - you don't go there anymore. I have come to the conclusion I am not wanted here by too many people. So - bye folks. I'm off to live my life on my terms without judgement.

There are so many people who will rejoice at this I expect a ton of *don't let the door hit you in the ass" posts. I am sad that a place I love has become so unpleasant for me - but these things happen in life. I've been posting here a long time - it's probably time I moved on.

Thank you Conrad - for everything.

This post is surprisingly emotional for me. :)

I will miss this place and the people I love. But I won't be back. There is no victim here - only a woman who loves herself enough to know when it's time to move on.

If anyone wants to stay in touch - please PM me.

Be kinder to each other - we're all in this together you know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back