• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I feel horrible

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As most of us, Im an FA and I've known for quite a while but haven't told anyone about it. In fact I try to hide it completely from my friends and family by agreeing with things I disagree with. Most of my relationships have been with thin girls because that's who people expect me to be with. I start dating them but I lose interest because I'm not attracted to them sexually. This is a recurring problem I can't seem to over come and it leaves a lot of people hurt with not a lot of answers.

Because of this I think of myself as a shitty person. I can't bring myself to date a bbw because of social stigma, as well as health issues. It wouldn't be a healthy relationship if I'm encouraged to keep a girl fat when it's not the best thing for her. All of this persuades me to date thin girls I don't have sexual feelings for.

This is mainly for me to vent about my frustrations but if anyone has similar issues please lend your opinion.

Back