• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I had a crappy day and just wanted to talk about it

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
i hope this is the appropriate place to put this....

so today i had been feeling abit ill all day so decided to go for a stroll in the park that's near my place and get some fresh air, the sun had just began to set at the time. so after feeling abit better from breathing in some fresh air decide to leave the park and alas...the park gate is closed? so i'm like it must be a mistake, but i know there's three other exits so walk across to the other end of the park where there's another gate and it's also closed, luckily there's a family of 6 who were also there puzzled that the gate was locked, so we all decide to walk to the the third gate and we find it's also locked!...i tell myself don't panic because there's other people with me.

and then what happens? a guy walking his dog out of the blue in the park appears from like nowhere and it turns out there's a tiny space between the gate and the fence, and so without saying a word to anyone squeezes through the tiny gap to get out of the park, and the random family i was with (from the other gate) one by one also squeeze through the gap, the said mom and dad don't even look at me or talk to me they just round up their kids and leave, they just act like i'm not there and THEY JUST F*CKING LEAVE knowing that i can't fit through the space, it's dark and i'm the ONLY one left in the f*cking park and i'm starting to freak out....so i ask the dog walker (who is now on the other side of the fence and walking away as well) i ask him what time the park closes and he tells me 7.30pm (and at this time it's 8.00pm and pitch dark) at this point i'm hoping he'll volunteer some help or information but he couldn't be bothered, the conversation ends there, he then continues to walk away not giving a flying f*ck that i'm all alone. so i shout "excuse me" and ask him if he knows if there's another gate and he says to maybe check the gate he originally came in through which is yet again on the other far end of the park...and he turns without hesitation and leaves, in a hurry i might add.

so, to reiterate, it's DARK and i'm ALONE in the park, and by this time i'm freaked out as i walk to the other end of it praying the gate will be open and looking around like a crazy person to be sure there's no murderers, or psychos around...it's just me. as i approach closer to the other gate (which took ages) i finally see through the dark abit of a gap and i start to feel a tiny bit of relief...and almost break out into a run (which i haven't done since like high school)...and was ECSTATIC to find out that the last and final park gate was still open. it is at this point where i saw the ever so tiny sign that states "park closes at 7.30pm". i thereafter walked home almost in tears. almost in tears because those b*stards literally left me for dead and didn't even hesitate. what has become of this world? am i over-reacting? or am i looking at it all wrong? maybe according to them they just think it's my fault i got so fat so too bad i couldn't fit through the gap in the fence? is it okay to leave me for dead? what if there really was some lurker? would they the next day look at the papers at a story saying girl killed at park and what would their reaction to that be?

i HATE days like today i really do, because i wake up feeling like i can conquer the world but instead the world knocks me right back down.

Latest posts

Back