"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

msbard90

i'm a big bellied girl :D and i absolutely love it when other girls have big soft bellies. I'm a huge fan:wubu:

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
What can I say...I love my PJs. =) First pics I posted in another thread were taken in a different sent of PJs. :p
very nice pics!!

i'm a big bellied girl :D and i absolutely love it when other girls have big soft bellies. I'm a huge fan:wubu:
stunning!!

So there's mine...this is the first time I've ever posted a pic like this so...um, be nice plzkthx. Your belly looks great!! you are a brave woman for posting a belly pic! I know it can be hard!! But you did great and yummmmm!!

So anyway, woo aerial view!
hehehe awesome

my smooth sweet belly.
it indeed does look smooth and sweet!! Very sexy as always Kathrine!!:eat2:

vavolff

So there's mine...this is the first time I've ever posted a pic like this so...um, be nice plzkthx.

So anyway, woo aerial view!
Very nice! I dig it! Huge fan of the female belly! Is there anything sexier? I think NOT! Other than if the ass matches too ;)

bufbig

Apple shape & bellies rule. Nothing is better than that jiggly pouch! :)

Dantes524

Wow-wow-wee-wow! I can't get over all the beeeeautiful ladies in this thread. Y'all are really fantastic!

removed

I have always carried most of my weight in my belly and hips...I have the nice upper and lower belly rolls my bf likes to grab ahold of :) but also the belly fat just spreads out to my hips and makes a handle that can be grabbed..I also love there are men that can see a flat tummy is not the way to go, it is the big girls that have the soft belly that can be rubbed on, and stroked, kissed and loved....I find it so erotic when my bf grabs my belly and plays with my jiggly fat....it has become foreplay for us!!

Banedon

The title says it all...this thread is for belly lovers. I noticed there are guys here.... certain guys that love the apple shape. That's not to say they can't like all things about a woman....but the belly lovers stand out to me. Please show us who you are :batting:
If you love a belly on a woman, please shout it out in this thread. Tell us what you love about a big stomach. I want the belly guys to represent. :bow:
Hey there, folks!

The above request has inspired me to confess my deep appreciation of the girls with large, soft bellies.

I love how when a well-fed cutie stretches, her soft tummy emerges and tumbles forward. I like how the soft belly feels when gently caressed and rubbed. The feel of a full, recently stuffed tight tummy is wonderful as well. The sensation of rubbing a big, soft belly is incredible. My personal favorite method is gently making circles around her belly button. You feel the fullness and smoothness of the tummy.

So there you have it. I'm a guy who appreciates the bellies. Here's to all the ladies. The next time you leave the buffet, I hope the employees are on the ground waving little white flags of surrender. :eat2:

bakerfred

Ohhh... thats just my thread!

I really love ladies with a big soft belly!:wubu::wubu::wubu:

There is nothing more sexy then a beautiful woman with a big round bulging belly sitting and waiting for a nice candle light dinner or sitting on the sofa with her legs wide spredded for making room of her big soft wubbling belly!!!

I am dying for giving belly rubs...:smitten::smitten:
WHO want a nice tender belly rub ???

fred

Latest posts