• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I need a hug

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreneticFangs

I feel like a horrible gf. My man just went on a diet today and I feel like he's dying from cancer. I've never had to deal with someone going on a diet while dating me before. I think now more than ever I realize that I'm attracted to weight on a physical and emotional level.

I want him to be free to do what he wants with his body, but I guess I wasn't really prepared. I need a hug so I can give him space and be ok with him doing what he wants. or lots of hugs... even virtual internet hugs.
Accepting weight loss is heartbreaking :(

Back