• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I need more meat!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

There are times when I wish I wasn't such a BigBellySSBBW. I want more meat on my legs and arms and ass...and boobs! But it seems that anytime I put on weight it goes to my belly and if I lose weight it comes off everywhere but my belly....so the end result is that I have a huge belly no matter what.

I was wondering if anyone had any tricks to chunking up the rest of the body. I would like to be even, lol. I know it probably isn't possible, but it was worth a go.

As I child I used to imagine being hooked up to a machine that would suck fat from my belly to other parts of my body. I'm just such an apple that I look at pears with envy.

Any words of wisdom? Any ideas? I'm not looking to gain weight overall, I'm looking to even myself out a bit, if I can.

Latest posts

Back