• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I need new hair like now.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
I am pretty much annoyed with everything in my life and need a maaaajor hair change. It's my quick fix to all my woes. I currently have dark brown hair in a shoulder length, shaggy, hipster losery style bob with swoopy bangs. I like it but I am bored with it like you would not believe. I've had some variation of this same haircut for over a year and want a change. I also want a new color and am thinking a warm blonde with some lighter brown highlights or chunks.

Any suggestions??

In case you forgot what I look like or really don't know, here are three crappy pictures. They kind of suck, but my computer is being really shitty and I can't find any of the pictures I want in my other photobucket because the world is against me!

Pictures are most recent to oldest.
Sorry for all the fat girl angles.

Latest posts

Back