• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Need New Jeans...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrunetteBeauty80

Okay, I love jeans. I live in them. They are my number one favorite article of clothing...but lately I just can't seem to find a good pair. I have seen pictures of all you lovely ladies on the board and you have nice jeans. I bought my last pair about a year ago from the LB catalog. They were the boyfriend style and very wide legged. I went by my measurements and they came too big. I took them in on the waist almost three inches on each side and now they just don't fit right. I am tired of having to hike them up all the time.

Here is my dilema. My measurements are:
Waist: 60"
Hips: 73"
Inseam: 29"
I am out of the "normal" plus size store sizes so I have been buying from catalogs based on sizes, but they just don't look right. They hang on me for some reason.

I carry the majority of my weight in my hips/belly. My boyfriend recently commented that the jeans I wear I could literally tug just a bit and they would fall right off. I am the first to admit I usually buy whatever fits, but I have been on the lookout for a nice pair of jeans and I just can't find them. Something flattering to my figure (and I know they exist, as I have seen the jeans on people on the board!!) I just have no idea where to look.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me in my search and my plea for help!

Latest posts

Back