• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I was hoping some of you ladies could help me out here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathMetalKenny

I'm not exactly the most...how shall I put it...charismatic guy when it comes to talking to women and trying to strike something up with them. I was just hoping some of you lovely women on here would share forth what you like to hear or what keeps you interested in talking to a guy when they first introduce themselves. Oh, and just as a side note, saying "I like confidence" seems to be too general of an answer and widely noted already. Thank you for your efforts.

Latest posts

Back