In Rememberance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
This is such a saddening thread, but I thin k it is also a good and necessary thread at the same time. It gives people closure, as specially those who are stuck in wonder with no information on who they're inquiring about.

Colonial Warrior

On May 5, 2020, Pamela Hollowich (aka Pamela Lynn) passed away from Covid-19.

Hollowich was the founder of The Big Difference. An organization dedicated to make activities of socialization of BBW/SSBBWs and their admirers.

Hollowich also appeared in some talk shows in the 90s because she was victim of weight discrimination because an airline make her to pay double on her ticket.

She also was a cover girl for Dimensions Magazine.

Rest In Peace, Pamela Hollowich.

Hollowich interview in the Joan Rivers Show (1992).

Part 1

Part 2

big_gurl_lvr

I just run across this tread... so so sad. At some point we used to talk a lot. I will miss her a lot. She was such a good and kind hearted person... R.I.P Dorette

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Oh No, he was such a great guy on here. Someone whose posts were always a pleasure. Do you have any more info?
I have exchanged Christmas cards with him and his brother for many years now. His brother wrote me back this year to inform me that he passed away in August from heart failure.
I felt really bad to not have known this sooner because he was also one of my FB friends but I havent been keeping up much with FB for a while now. This news made me cry...he was always kind and pleasant and I enjoyed the exchanges we had over the years.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
I have exchanged Christmas cards with him and his brother for many years now. His brother wrote me back this year to inform me that he passed away in August from heart failure.
I felt really bad to not have known this sooner because he was also one of my FB friends but I havent been keeping up much with FB for a while now. This news made me cry...he was always kind and pleasant and I enjoyed the exchanges we had over the years.
So sad to hear of the passing of SirGordy- I remember his post from over a decade ago - one of the good guys.

Colonial Warrior

Remember Me?

When the days of your life are so very distant from me, will you still going to think about me?

When you feel the happiest days of life are long gone, can you still remind me?

When the sands of time had just vanished everything you wished for, would you still have a memory of me?

When you want to get back those days of joy and happiness, could you be still longing for me?

I don't know about you, but I still remember you!

To Donna (1965 - 2013)

GifttoYouDonna.jpg

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
In remembrance of Kathie Ann Nemec, passed in March of this year.

Memorial service will be held at 6:00 PM at the VFW local 108
100 Main St.
Little Ferry, NJ 07643

Those of us who knew her loved her.
I read this on FB. She was ALWAYS a very nice Lady.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Big Cutie Delilah has passed on according bbw wiki. I believe I read a fast moving illness (thinking Covid-19). She will be missed
I'm so sorry to hear this. I didn't get to interact with her much, but she seemed like such a sweet and understanding person. Best wishes to her family and loved ones.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Big Cutie Delilah has passed on according bbw wiki. I believe I read a fast moving illness (thinking Covid-19). She will be missed
That is extremely sad. I only interacted with her a few times and she was a very sweet person. She will be missed 😢