In Rememberance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
It is so sad! I've though about it all morning because she was so young. I usually always talk to new members and congratulate them if they become models. I never did that with her because I was too busy with things at home at the time and that's no excuse. :(

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of Chocolate Desire(Renee Biran).She was in intensive care unresponsive & died in her sleep,yesterday 5/13/21.She was a beautiful lady inside & out.I got to know her online around 15 yrs. ago.She was a devout Steelers fan,even though she didn't live anywhere near Pittsburgh.1 of my foundest memories of her was her reaction when I sent her 2 pictures.1 was of me,the other was an autographed picture of John Kolb formerly of the Pittsburgh Steelers!I got it from him when I was working at a gas station & he was 1 of my customers.He was a coach for the Grove City College Football team at the time!She told me those 2 pics would sit on her nightstand where she could always see them....:) Farewell Renee my sister that never was!Love you!

Colonial Warrior

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of Chocolate Desire(Renee Biran).She was in intensive care unresponsive & died in her sleep,yesterday 5/13/21.She was a beautiful lady inside & out.I got to know her online around 15 yrs. ago.She was a devout Steelers fan,even though she didn't live anywhere near Pittsburgh.1 of my foundest memories of her was her reaction when I sent her 2 pictures.1 was of me,the other was an autographed picture of John Kolb formerly of the Pittsburgh Steelers!I got it from him when I was working at a gas station & he was 1 of my customers.He was a coach for the Grove City College Football team at the time!She told me those 2 pics would sit on her nightstand where she could always see them....:) Farewell Renee my sister that never was!Love you!
I just remember her from my first days in myspace. She also appeared on My 600 lb Life. So sorry for the loss. My most sincere condolences.

RVGleason

My most sincere condolences to her family and friends. RIP 😔

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
I read this on FB. She was ALWAYS a very nice Lady.
RIP - this is so sad and yes Kathie was a very nice lady. Wasn't she a model for the Greeting card company "RockShots" that did the Bulging Beauty Greeting Cards? Below is a link to a site that featured Kathie...

Had to make an edit to this post and that life is a "mystery".... I recall the name and then I had to really think about where Kathie's name was familiar to me. I thought about the BBW Philly Bashes that were held in the early 2000's - weird thing about the site - only the link to Kathie's photo comes up - most of the other links are no longer active.... nothing else. The Bulging Beauty Greeting cards you can still find on E-Bay ( Kathie's photo was featured on one of the cards)...

Last edited:

Latest posts