• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

In what ways are you eccentric?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina

Older and wiser now
We all have our quirks.

For instance, I am eating Egg & Onion Matzos (I adore them!) with butter. The salty side must be down and I butter the non-salted side. I also break them up into strips and eat the 'crusts' first (crusts first on sammiches, too). I eat regular crackers the same way, when it comes to toppings -- flavorful side down.

When I eat peanut M&Ms I suck on them until the hard candy shell melts and then the chocolate melts and then I eat the peanuts.

If I have a stray hair tickling my face I cannot sleep until I've removed it.

I'm a bit of a germophobe. Whenever I go out and touch door handles, money carriers at drive-thru tellers, grocery store carts, etc, I use that waterless hand-washing gel, faithfully.

There's more, but I figured I'd start off with these. Tell us yours.

Latest posts

Back