• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is an FA a must?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet&fat

My aim is true.
Here's something I've been pondering lately. To my fellow BBWs/BHMs who are dating, does a man/woman need to be an FA for you to consider him/her? I'm certainly looking for the whole package, but it's just insanely wonderful to be with someone who is wise enough to be attracted to you and your lovely, big, curvy body! I don't want to make everything about my fat (or at least I don't think I do), but recently I met a guy who wants to date me and proclaims that he doesn't care about body type because he's more about personality. I have to admit, even though I like him, there's a little voice inside me that says that I'm too beautiful to settle for an "inner beauty trumps all" mentality! lol! Am I being shallow?

Latest posts

Back