• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is anyone really goood with MS Word or Excel?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
I want to create a document like this:

• Ideally, text oriented vertically, as in across the 11" length of a standard 8.5" x 11" page so that I can fit:
  • About 6 lines (of 11 inches or so in length) of individual cells which are just under an inch tall but, perhaps,
  • the cells can vary in width/horizontal length in order to accomodate a range of, say, 3 lines of 17 characters in 12pt font or just (in the case of some cells) two lines of less characters & a large-enough font to be a bit more readable and make-up some of the difference in space.
  • And if the cells (but not the lines) can be visibly divided by a single vertical-line.
  • And I can insert new cells into one line or delete them from another without disrupting the continuity of all the others, like it will just move them down to the next line or up from the previous one.

Or should I just do this in Excel. Used to be 'okay' with Excel, but it's been a H-while.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Fry?

Latest posts

Back