Is there a normal pic thread here? FFA/BHM?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
and my beard that is growing like a weed..only two months worth..though wish my hair on my head would grow like that..lol

:bow::bow:
I'm pretty sure envy, is when you wish mal against a person to obtain with they have, and jealousy, is just wanting what they have.

In this case, I'm jealous, I wish I had your mad beard growing skills. Do they come with the realization you're a bear? Because I'll switch sides if it can get me mad facial hair like you.

stldpn

I'm pretty sure envy, is when you wish mal against a person to obtain with they have, and jealousy, is just wanting what they have.

In this case, I'm jealous, I wish I had your mad beard growing skills. Do they come with the realization you're a bear? Because I'll switch sides if it can get me mad facial hair like you.
Be careful what you wish for... I always wanted my beard to grow big and bushy but then when it started to, everything on top started to get thinner.

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
Be careful what you wish for... I always wanted my beard to grow big and bushy but then when it started to, everything on top started to get thinner.

I could kiss the ones on the head or the cheeks and see if my powers that I obtained from being on warcraft online...but once I start kissing, I do not like to stop at all...so if the head is thinning, I will need to kiss for about 2 hours and the ones that have no beards of lack of may take longer...lol

but seriously it is getting longer and longer possibly due to my age and I just stopped combing it...and if I pucker my cheeks and my lips pop out, you know I look like? think about it? :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

:bow:

Let me think.. a couple of beers, for the rest diet drinks....:blush:

Since i got diagnosed with diabetes around those days:doh: :shocked:
Oh man.. I am sorry to hear that. I'm getting back on a heath kick and trying to avoid some of the pit falls that got my dad..rip...and one book that I have is about the Alkaline diet. It also helped with my pregancy too because my sugar levels were getting to high.