• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Issues for big guys.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindguy

Ok, I have been on and off the forum here, maybe time to do some posts too.

While I have yet to meet a nice girl I still have been able to enjoy the feeling of being big myself.

I am just over 300 lbs I think, haven't been on the scales for some time. (Meaning I have been away from ones with sufficien capacity .....)

However, I think it would be good for guys and girls to focus on some of the issues that size brings along.

First of all, I think the feeling of boing big and growing is great, ant I am glad there is this forum to see that there are others with the same feelings and issues!

But althougs it feels good to be fat, before or later there will be obstacles, like not being able to fit in all places.

I cope well at work, and in the heat everybody's sweating anyways.

But for a big guy there's maybe some extra issues:

The issue of thighs, when they get bigger along with the belly, there becomes the issue of private parts and room, when the belly and the area below it is getting bigger too.

Also, clothing that fits is harder to find, but there are sources?

Further, one has to be selective in what jobs and activities to take part in.

But, is one has a great community like this, and the opportunity to make nice fat friends, and the feeling that a big (and bigger?) body feels great, it's all worthwhile!

I hope everybody is doing well here, and support eachother, because that's needed!

Latest posts

Back