• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It is kind of creepy, but have you done it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenster102.5

I myself am just starting my first week of college, I am taking a 4 year Computer and Communications Networking course at Centennial College.

Even though it has been the first 2 days, I had somewhat put it in the back of my mind that I would try and get someone during these 4 years, since there wasn't anyone who really interested me in HS, nor did I want the haggling by people I had become friends with, and I had gone through a silly rejection but with a thin chick, who I can now say wasn't really my type.

Point is, being a Computer related course, there isn't anyone I can really see that I am interested in, and even so they are mostly the shy type in my class, and have a lot of language barrier between them, not to discriminate against diversity.

I myself have been looking around and have noticed, there are a lot more hot looking girls in the hallways as I walk through. But hey lucky me, I don't know them, and probably will not cross paths.

Not that I have yet the courage to go up and just say "Hey your really sexy to me, and I am not making fun of you because, I like fat chicks", and yes I have read where this could cause a lot of social and mental anguish if you aren't careful. But I can easily get into conversations with random people, it is just something about me and my mom that causes people to come up and talk to us.

The question and discussion is really about, have you ever gone up to someone random that you really thought was interesting/hot and just started talking to them, what was the outcome, did you ever try again with that same person or with some other random person.

Thanks
Ken

Latest posts

Back