Ive put on weight :( and now i feel unsexy why?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shazz2602

doing that think you do
i know it may sound mad to most of you but i dont like being as big as i am and well at the begining of last year i lost some weight.
but come the autum i got depressed and so for about 8 months ive eaten what ive wanted too and when ive wanted too and today i went to the hospital for a pre op appointment to find out ive put on more weight im not like HUGE with a bmi of about 78 i should be dead lol
All the doctors were actually quite amazed at the fact that im really quite active and i can jog and walk.
but since ive been told the news i feel so horrible and soo unsexy its mad how can a few little numbers do that to me?
back to the diet tomorrow i think and well today my swim suit i ordered came so im off to go swimming as some point when i get brave lol
either that or ill just have to wear it round the house to get some use out of it lol
any one got any idea how i can feel nice again?

Ho Ho Tai

i know it may sound mad to most of you but i dont like being as big as i am and well at the begining of last year i lost some weight.
but come the autum i got depressed and so for about 8 months ive eaten what ive wanted too and when ive wanted too and today i went to the hospital for a pre op appointment to find out ive put on more weight im not like HUGE with a bmi of about 78 i should be dead lol
All the doctors were actually quite amazed at the fact that im really quite active and i can jog and walk.
but since ive been told the news i feel so horrible and soo unsexy its mad how can a few little numbers do that to me?
back to the diet tomorrow i think and well today my swim suit i ordered came so im off to go swimming as some point when i get brave lol
either that or ill just have to wear it round the house to get some use out of it lol

OK Shazz - I've probably no business responding to your message, but I had to take a peek at your profile. Wow! Six feet of BBW, topped off with an incredibly impish face; one eye showing through the hair, and a 'come hither' grin! Perhaps that's not the message that you are trying to send with that picture, but if you don't think you're sexy, well, you must be looking in the wrong mirror!

Shosh

Susannah
Shazz,

I am not a psychologist I will start out by saying, but the weight gain just seems to be a symptom of your depression.
Are you talking to anybody about how you are feeling? That may help you greatly.
If you feel that you need to make some changes in your lifestyle just do one small thing daily to work towards that goal.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Remember that you are beautiful.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Shazz,

I am not a psychologist I will start out by saying, but the weight gain just seems to be a symptom of your depression.
Are you talking to anybody about how you are feeling? That may help you greatly.
If you feel that you need to make some changes in your lifestyle just do one small thing daily to work towards that goal.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Remember that you are beautiful.
I agree with Shosie wholeheartedly. Talk to someone if you're feeling bad, and don't think that you're not sexy. I've seen your profile picture, and I just have to say WOW! :happy:

1300 Class

Pam Poovey's Stunt Double
I'll try not to sound like some sort of perv, but your a very attractive woman and as sexy as anything.

Do or buy something you have always wanted to do or buy sometimes helps.

Shosh

Susannah
Shazz,

I forgot to add that you can start to feel nice again by having nice and kind thoughts about yourself.

Find some things to do that you enjoy and that will enhance your self esteem.

Focus on your self worth being about your goodness as a person, and not the number on the scale.

FreeThinker

Shazz,

I must echo this sentiment.

The depression that led to the gain may still be what is making you feel unattractive.

I won't belittle the serious nature of depression by telling you to cheer up. All I can offer is my hope that the cloud lifts.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
I must chime in!

I find that when my weight changes without me realising it, it can make me down on myself. It doesn't matter if I've lost or gained, it just depresses me and sometimes my sex drive. Intentional is a different story-- unintentional just makes me feel out of control of my body and I don't like that.

Maybe that is part of it?

mediaboy

when i get brave
I will go swimming with you and we will laugh and smile as the sun warms our faces and our souls. At the end of the day, sun burnt and happy, we will smile knowing quiet smiles to one another because everything is beautiful.

Fuzzy Necromancer

To start with, the fact that you're not dead proves that BMI doesn't mean shit, and this whole "ZOMG the pudgey cells are gunna eat me! T_T " thing is way overblown.

Sorry to hear you're feeling down about your appearance. =/ I'm sure we'll be able to find plenty of ways to turn that frown upside-down.

Also, it might ease your communication in these forums if you try using some capital letters and punctuation.

Shosh

Susannah
To start with, the fact that you're not dead proves that BMI doesn't mean shit, and this whole "ZOMG the pudgey cells are gunna eat me! T_T " thing is way overblown.

Sorry to hear you're feeling down about your appearance. =/ I'm sure we'll be able to find plenty of ways to turn that frown upside-down.

Also, it might ease your communication in these forums if you try using some capital letters and punctuation.
Just attack a girl's punctuation when they are down Fuzzy.:eek::D

kayrae

doot doot doot
That's sweet!

I will go swimming with you and we will laugh and smile as the sun warms our faces and our souls. At the end of the day, sun burnt and happy, we will smile knowing quiet smiles to one another because everything is beautiful.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
Everyone has a limit to how they big or small they want to get/be. So It's not at all unnatural or weird or anything that your feeling unsexy. Try Buying something you've always wanted to. Like.. Makeup you've wanted, or hair dye, or jewelry, or new clothes or something. ;3 Sorry I don't know quite what to say...

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
i...but since ive been told the news i feel so horrible and soo unsexy its mad how can a few little numbers do that to me?
*snip*
When I start feeling this way,I do two things. First, I force myself to look in the mirror and notice 3 or 4 things about me that arent weight related, which are appealing (for instance my green eyes, or my long hair). The media puts far too much focus on size as being sexy/beautiful/the "IN" thing. Secondly, I go into chat and mention that you arent feeling sexy or beautiful. The men in chat are most willing to let you know that they find you beautiful (Thanks guys!). If that doesnt get you to believing that lots of people think you are sexy, I dont know what will.

pinkylou

Freak on a Leash
In the numerous times when I feel unsexy, I pamper myself and get new makeup and undies, it helps in the short term :)

squidgemonster

foolish FA
I must echo this sentiment.

The depression that led to the gain may still be what is making you feel unattractive.

I won't belittle the serious nature of depression by telling you to cheer up. All I can offer is my hope that the cloud lifts.
I have suffered depression in the past,and I also think that it is that which triggers the unattractive feelings,but I hope you take heart in the fact that everyone who has posted replies on this thread thinks very highly of you,and thinks you are beautiful,hope too your partner understands how you feel and gives you some positive vibes to lift your spirits. :happy:

shazz2602

doing that think you do
what is it that you really want?
thats the big question i guess to be accepted and not be looked at like some lower person just because of my size i know its a tall order but i just want to fit into a crowd instead of standing out.

shazz2602

doing that think you do
OK Shazz - I've probably no business responding to your message, but I had to take a peek at your profile. Wow! Six feet of BBW, topped off with an incredibly impish face; one eye showing through the hair, and a 'come hither' grin! Perhaps that's not the message that you are trying to send with that picture, but if you don't think you're sexy, well, you must be looking in the wrong mirror!
Awww thanks xx :kiss2: