• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jobs- Yays & Nays

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCBeccabae

Pearchan-y
DimensionsModel
Hey ladies :)
I'm not sure if this topic has already been touched on or not, but I was hoping for some opinions on different job options.

I'm sure the vast majority of you know that standing on your feet for hours on end while being a bigger girl isn't exactly a fun endeavor.
While I know that work isn't exactly supposed to be 'fun', I was wondering if anyone has found any particular lines of work that don't seem to be entirely exhausting/painful.

The most obvious would probably be desk/secretary jobs where you're able to sit the majority of the day. Are there any other lines of work that allows you to sit at any point during your shifts?

I'm probably just being a baby, but I worked at Target's food court for a good year and the way my feet felt after hours of being on them is not something I desire to feel again on a regular basis.

So, any opinions/experience on the subject?

Also, on the chance of having to just suck it up, does anyone have any recommendations for the feet/pain?

Thank yous! <3

Latest posts

Back