• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kick in the gut

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ichida

So, backstory first. I met this guy from the gaming social I go to but he is just so THIN i can't get past it, he must be 170 lbs soaking wet. Great guy though, funny and sweet and smart. Asked me to the bar for a drink last night when a game was playing i didn't like. We chatted for like TWO HOURS and I didn't even notice until my friends were leaving. So we were chatting on msn today and this convo came up when he asked me about what food I can't eat:

Me: I'm a pussy when it comes to spices...the "medium" wings at the bar last night were hot to me...u?

Him: uh, i eat just about everything. Even foods I don't like I eat if they are offered. [[my heart skipped a beat when i read that]]

Me: LOL and yet you are so skinny

Him: Well, it's only a recent development. I lost about 100 pounds in the last four years... and the fact i can eat anything did not help [[kick in the gut feeling right there]]

Me: lol i bet you looked ADORABLE chubby

Him: could be... i didn't FEEL adorable...and I was getting BIG... so... I stopped

Me: aww lol i'm a chubby chaser so i guess for me my perspectives are different

Him: well, it was a health thing...I started to get warnings from my doctor

Me: pssh doctors don't know as much as they think they do! im not tiny, i have fat AND muscle and i'm healthier than any girl i know, i can outrun, out lift and do anything...but according to my bmi i am fat because of my height **shrugs** i just go by how i feel

Him: well that certainly is true

Me: a big guy who eats lots of fruits n veggies is healthier than a skinny dude who eats mcdonalds 3 times a day and doesn't show it

Anywayyyy after this I let the convo drift off but...I had to let him know what i was firstly, so if he was creeped out he could run but he obviously was not because he followed up by asking me out to dinner...And secondly to let him know chubsters are my weakness!! The fact that he didn't even bat a lash at me telling him straight out is promising...

Let me just say this: at 270 lbs he would be SOO adorable I'd be drooling after him like a puppy dog!! But when he said he lost 100 lbs I got this kicked in the gut feeling, like i had got the wind knocked out of me. Why couldn't I have known him THEN?? It's like walking into a bakery craving an eclair to be told that they JUST sold the last one.

So...I'll see if I can bring the weight thing up next saturday and see what his face/eyes tell me...but so far it seems promising!

Latest posts

Back