• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Leaving the community

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZainTheInsane

I am going to ask (pretty please with sugar on top) that a moderator or admin delete my account. I would also request that my IP be banned from the server. I truly am sorry for being a self-centered ass, but seeing as I need to change my person, and re-invent myself, it would be best if I did not have access to this site, or the people in this community.

Thank you to everyone here in the community who's shown me kindness. I wish you much luck and happiness in the present, and towards the future. To those who were not, thank you for pointing out my flaws, and making me realize certain aspects of myself that need vast amounts of improvement. I might come back one day and perhaps be a worthy contributor to this community. Hope you all enjoy the upcoming summer!

In any case, everyone take care, have fun, eat well, and I hope your goals and dreams come true. :D

Adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back