• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Losing my confidence. Help?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueeyedbbw

Okay, so someone on there posted about meeting a guy from a dating site. I responded with you should just meet him with confidence and pretty much own your body, like every woman should.

Well, I think I have met my match and this is scary as mess! He is so perfect in my eyes. Never once have I found this and it is pretty terrifying. It's scaring me mostly because he keeps talking about, "I want to see more of you." and "I can't wait to see your body."

Now, I have shown him PLENTY of pictures of me. Some do include full body shots. He seems like the type that would go after skinny girls but obviously he realizes I'm not a stick. I fear that he isn't seeing the REAL me. I feel like he gets glimpses of me and thinks, "well the camera probably adds some pounds. She's not really that big." This guy is 6'5 and in shape. A swimmer to be exact.

How do I keep my confidence up for when I meet him in two weeks?

Now in the same perspective, the last guy I met on this site seemed to love my body. He is quite skinny himself, I can definitely count his rib bones and he seems to love everything about me. When we were intimate, I even felt him grab me, my stomach and then just kinda lose control. Secret FA maybe?

I'm just really trying to stay cool here but every time he mentions seeing more of me and my body, I freak and want to end our communication and I really don't want him to get fed up with things..

Any suggestions on keeping my confidence level high and owning this for when he first lays eyes on me?

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back