• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Loving your Fat.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Artist of stuff
It's been years since I was an active member of the, for lack of a better term, Fat community. My recent art pieces really made me dive back into what I really love head first, and I have to say that the whole experience has made me HUNGRY!

At the height of my involvement with the chat rooms and what not, I was ALMOST hitting 400 lbs. and was happy as all get out about it. As I tapered off, my weight dropped down to a little over 300 and I've been more or less "blah" in general. But now that I'm hanging around in HERE and chatting with other lovers of BBW's and Fat thinking in general, I've had an amazing upswing in both my appetite and my enjoyment of my weight.

SO, after that little backstory, the POINT of this thread... If you're a BBW, SSBBW, BHM or just a lover of your fat, let's hear WHY. What is it about your own fat that excites you... makes you happy.

Be it silly or sexy, why do you love your body?

To start things off, I suppose I'll have to throw out some examples:
It may be goofy, but I get a real kick out of pushing doors open with my belly. That it proceedes me enough to do so is just fun to me. I love feeling my fat get in the way of things.

What about you?

Back