• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Male sexual fantasy and a real fat woman

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine22

The following quote best describes what has been my experience of what it has been like to be on this site as a fat woman. I am wondering if other women have felt the same way. There seems to be a conflict between a male idolized version of fat femininity "as at once infinitely pliable (soft,plush,giving) and so-out-of-this-world larger -than-life- that women become images "goddesses" to be forced into molds of perfection that no real woman can be comfortable in." Every conversation in fat sexuality is reduced to the immature compartmentalization of various body parts analysis of a male 15 year old.

Have I missed the point of what is really going on here at Dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back