• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Melbourne Member "Roddles"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaLisa

Mama Is Extraloveable!
Ok this guy has issues.. after being his booty call on and off for 3 years .. he starts smsing me this shit today... and i believe he has no place on this website and should be banned.

Today... here is my sms banter with roddles :

ME: When are u coming over?

Roddles: Never. I dont fu%k obese bitches anymore and i think you are quite disgusting for being so fat. Its not sexy and u need to lose weight seriously.

Me: heheheheh ok hun

Roddles: what the hell is wrong with u? you think this is funny? am i turning you on? Does humiliation turn u on cos you have a problem.

Me: i know you roddles, these messages are not from your heart. U cant just hate something that turned you on on so much for so long. When you hit ur 30's you will be able to deal with it a lot better.

Roddles: You dont know me at all. It only turned part of me on. The other half was disgusted and once i came i wanted to leave as soon as possible. You will only ever be a fantasy girl.

How does it feel that no one wants to take you out or be with you cos your so fat?

No one would be able to handle the embarrasment of being seen with you.

People might want to fuck you but you are only a fix for people with fat fetishes.

I would hate to be you. i want to find a nice girl who is not fat that she can hardly do anything & someone who is fit to be a mother and have children with me.

Me: LOL and u recon ive got issues heheheeh

Roddles: You are a fat fu&king Slut and i dont want anything more to do with you

Me: well ur a dumb ignorant **** that needs a shrink... so much hatred.. i feel sorry for you.. ur not all there.

END OF SMS's

Im posting this information to protect other girls from Roddles bullshit. Im a confident fatty that loves life.. people .. sex.. etc.. but if he finds someone without that confidence.. messages like that can be shattering..

he is a liar and i want everyone to know about it.

Latest posts

Back