• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Milk: a pretty good movie!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canonista

Rep Dealer
Okay, the guy/guy scenes were not as gratuitous as Brokeback Mountain but still made me uncomfortable. At least these were more about love than the deed itself. I'm glad I didn't take my son. This one's not for kids. It's not violent or particularly profane. In fact, without the occasional naked butt it might very well have been PG-13. Still, the subject matter is "heavy" and I don't think most youngsters would appreciate the quality of this film.

This was a WELL acted film. At the end during the credits you see the characters and then their real-life counterparts. Sean Penn became Harvey Milk, and he wasn't the only one who seemed to capture the essence of the person they portrayed.

This was a well crafted movie about a truly fascinating man in a time where not much politically interesting was happening in this country. Frankly, the late 70's were a pretty forgettable time in American history. (Well, until THIS movie came out...)

For those who've seen this movie here's your chance to talk about it.

If you haven't seen it, go! :D

Latest posts

Back