• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mission Accomplished

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuteyChubb

Queen of Hearts
Some of you might remember me once upon a time confessing how I really didn't cook much, ate out regurlarly but now had to learn b/c my family got bigger and paycheck got smaller. Some of you gave advice on how to stock my pantry with staples. Long story short, I am proud to say I am a fantastic cook now. I love cooking now and consider it relaxing. For anyone new to it, if you try something and mess it up, try it again. The 2nd time might be right on. Cooking rocks:)

Latest posts

Back