• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My boyfriend is a feeder, but I am not a gainer.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naugahyde

We've been together for a short while now, but I've felt a very strong connection and love for my boyfriend. I love him for everything that he is, good and bad, and only want the best for him. The one thing that has caused a major chasm in our relationship is his feeder fetish. Hearing it from him after admitting that I had a fear of becoming obese, was the first that I had ever heard of this kind of fetish. Since then, I've tried to understand the fetish, and thus I am here because I care. The thing is, I am not a gainer. It's just not who I am. I come from an active background in sports and dancing. I lead a hectic, leadership-based life. It has caused him extreme anxiety that I am not okay with gaining weight. I am 5'2" and 130 lbs. I do enjoy food quite a lot though, so from time to time, I am fine with him stuffing me because I've found that it's sexually pleasing. I've meditated long and hard on possibly being a gainer, and I even tried it for a short while. But every time I feel like I am gaining weight, I feel an extreme dread and guilt because I feel like I am denying myself.

I guess I am on here to ask for some feed back. I don't think I am in the wrong to want to stick to who I am as a person. But is there anything more that I could do besides gain weight?

Latest posts

Back