My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dazz67au

Now that i have gotten over my Skyrim addiction i am hooked on a cute little IPAd / ipod game called clash of clans !!

OMG its so addictive & fun ... my clan is the PT Cruisers, so come say hi !

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/conrad.blickenstorfer, Ma
Now that i have gotten over my Skyrim addiction i am hooked on a cute little IPAd / ipod game called clash of clans !!

OMG its so addictive & fun ... my clan is the PT Cruisers, so come say hi !
I did the same thing (mostly, after doing Skyrim on the Xbox I got it for the PC and want to figure out how to play with all the mods). Clash of Clans on the iPod is devilishly well done, with a balance in the game design that totally sucks you in.

It's also a massive time waster because you just can't help going back to see how things are going, there are no sure-fire recipes on how to attack and defend, and there's always something to enhance/upgrade, and it becomes increasingly more expensive to do so, and you have to wait longer until it's done.

PT Cruisers, huh? I had two of the real ones, a 2002, and then a turbo 2004 that ran a 14.6 1/4-mile.

DKnight00

Gamer
So.. anyone else here with an Xbox 360 having a hard time signing in/menus taking forever to navigate ? For the past 3 days now every time I sign into my 360 it either takes 3-5 minutes to sign in, or won't sign in at all, saying there's a connection issue, and to reset router. I've reset my router way too many times these past few days, meanwhile, my PS3, PC and other devices have no issue when connecting to the internet.

I've even temporarily disabled other devices so only the PC and 360 have access to the internet but still to no avail~

missyj1978

So.. anyone else here with an Xbox 360 having a hard time signing in/menus taking forever to navigate ? For the past 3 days now every time I sign into my 360 it either takes 3-5 minutes to sign in, or won't sign in at all, saying there's a connection issue, and to reset router. I've reset my router way too many times these past few days, meanwhile, my PS3, PC and other devices have no issue when connecting to the internet.

I've even temporarily disabled other devices so only the PC and 360 have access to the internet but still to no avail~
Yes! I reset mine too and it did nothing. I did turn the 360 off and then back on and that worked well kinda. I think its them not us and its VERY annoying when I have a 5 year old wanting to watch Netflix.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
If you enjoy remarkably sardonic humor, I'd recommend The Stanley Parable. In terms of actually being a game...it's not typical at all. But if you're looking for something intellectually entertaining over shooty-killy action, give it a shot.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I've played through Skyrim (wonderful, and I haven't seen it all yet), Bioshock, Portal 2, all in the past few months. All of them are great games. Right now I'm playing Rogue Legacy which is insanely addictive.

Mathias

SAMCRO
Currently playing Far Cry 3 but it's gotten really dull since I made it to the second island. The bad guy died way too soon in it and I'm fiding the actual bad guy to be pretty lame.

JonesT

Your's truly
I haven't played very many games lately but I've been playing GTA V. If you have xbox live feel free to add me. JonesT1992010

sco17

I've mostly been playing FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 of late. I love my XBOX One but with it being so new the game choices since November have been limited. Fortunately that will change in the coming months with awesome games like Thief and Titanfall right around the corner. :)

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
I'm currently playing Shadowrun Returns and I'm loving it, cyberpunk/fantasy RPG. all with a dash of Noir. Just hoping it keeps on being this cool.

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
Some EVE, lots of LoL, just ran through Dungeon Siege 3 again (Anjali). Dabbling in Starbound and Kerbal Space Program again, waiting for both to get more fleshed out really.

Latest posts