My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
Still very much into The Elder Scrolls Online, and recently, also Diablo II: Resurrected (despite never having stopped playing the Legacy version, or the original, Diablo).

darkdave

I came back to State of Decay 2 with the recent update, on xb1x. Was really into Hades and near-100%ed it, may go back eventually for that. The Nier mobile game is fun since i can practically automate the grinding part. Trying to get into Psychonauts 2 but it feels TOO familiar. Something about the menus and lack of evolution in the character designs. Also playing Rocksmith - I try to get at least an hours practice in every day!

curvluver

Been playing Final Fantasy XIV for almost a year now, and I love the story, and it's been a pretty great experience. I still do play Skyrim occasionally (on maintenance days anyway), and am looking forward to the next FF XIV expansion to hit in November!

Just rushing through Diablo Immortal. I get the criticisms. Very predatory, and probably better suited for adults because of greater potential impulse control. But I play it on PC and don't have an urge to fall into microdtransactions. I never have but I understand I may not be the norm.

Really a lot of it is an appetizer for Diablo 4 (lol), but honestly it's not bad so far. Level 56 and doing fine for now. Also some D2R thrown in. Have my first mid-level Hammerdin that is pretty strong in NM at least.