• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My first internet argument....really!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecogeek

I have been on the internet for....years. Yearrrs! I can honestly say I have never gotten into an argument online. I think it is horribly stupid...however, I can now knock that off of my bucket list. On facebook I belong to a group that is a weight loss support group (sorry my lovely FAs!) and you would not believe how judgmental some of these people can be. So much so that it ended in my asking to be removed from the group. A lady posted about a show she watched called My Big Fetish or something along those lines. They were talking about feeders/feedees. The lady in this "support group" then droned on forever about her disgust etc. I was outraged for many reasons. I am not personally a feedee but since becoming a member of these forums it really feels like a family and I got VERY defensive. The last line of my internet rage had something to do with shows like that being the reason that size acceptance would never be "a thing." I personally want to thank all of you lovely people on DIMS. FAs/BBWs/SSBBWs/everyone, for being so lovely and open minded and for giving me the strength to have my first internet rage (hopefully my last!). I feel good for having defended something and some lovely people I so strongly believe in.

Latest posts

Back