• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My First Post : A GBHM On Dimensions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatfanplus

Hi!
I've been active for almost a decade on the Bellybuilders.com website, and I visit occasionally to Dimensions, but I decided to say hello today for the first time.
I'm a gay, 40 year old ex-Gainer. I say ex because I don't purposely try to gain weight anymore...though it happens anyway because I love food.

If I love it so much, who don't I marry it?
I would if I could!
Would you, Pepperoni Pizza, be my beloved for all eternity? ::eat2:

Anyway, I'm 400+ pounds, live in the NJ/NYC area and am trying to make some new friends and social connections ( Gay or Straight) in the SIZE-POSITIVE community.

So, thats a introduction for yours truly,

p.s. my cat just meow-ed hello to everyone!

Latest posts

Back