• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

my jewelry website

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceres

hello guys,it has been a long time since i came here last time.i just wanted to let everybody know that as a plus size,i got fed up to be charged extra for a bigger size necklace or bracelet,so i decided to start my own line.I have all sizes,but i think of us,BBWs,and i am proud to say that i believe i make very nice pieces.All sizes are the same price.The prices are reasonable,as well the shipping fees.I finished to upload my site today,and i am adding all my pieces a bit at the time,cause i am a newbie in website building,so it took me a while..please visit my site even if it is just to look around.you can find my email address in contact us,so feel free to send your feedback.the web address is
ladycrow23jewelrydesigns.com
thanks for reading this post!Lucy

Latest posts

Back