• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Myspace Rant! Grrrrrrrrr

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missy_blue_eyez

Ok, I need to rant.........

I have a myspace, it is set to private, so I have to accept you obviously before you can see my pictures etc......so anyway, you can see my name when u look at the private page which says 'Just Another Fat Girl'.......so obviously this should give people an idea of what they are gonna see!

So anyway like many of u beautiful girls on here, Im sure, you get friend requests off people you do not generally know but sometimes u think 'well Ill add you'. I went through some requests today and accepted them (I usually check the persons age, if they have any mutual friends, and where they are from to decide if I should allow them to see my profile). So I must have accepted a request from a girl. A chubby looking girl who I thought seemed ok.

Needless to say, I have just checked my inbox and received the following message:

"HEY CHICK! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE ADD. I THINK U ARE A GORGEOUUUUS GIRL!! BUT WHY DO U INSIST ON PUTTING THOSE PICS UP OF YOUR BODY AND FLAB HANGING OUT? THAT LOOKS AWFUL. YOU HAVE A PRETTY FACE AND WOULD LOOK JUST AS BEAUTIFUL COVERED UP. IM SRY I JUST WANTED TO TELL YA THAT."

Now, is it just me, but why on earth would you add someone to just totally bash them like that? I must admit, having that myspace has made me feel so much better about the way I perceive myself and my body, so also has places like here and other forums.....but why do people feel the need to do this kind of thing?

I suppose my main question is, for any of you whom have myspaces with probably slightly more revealing pics on is, do you get much of this kind of attitude yourself? If so, how do you deal with it? Do you respond etc?

Just looking for your thoughts and feelings.....

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back