• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Natural Antibiotics!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Ok some of you know I like other Super Sized people am prone to Leg infections due to well I'll just say many reasons. Anyways, it happened again! Only this time, its different. It started with a horrible fever, but now the infection isn't really spreading or getting that bad. Now here are the fun facts. At first I thought it was the Flu or Swine Flu, so I loaded up on natural cures I already knew. When I saw the possibility of Staph in the leg I got scared (I don't have medical insurance) My only option (so I thought) was to go to the hospital. My experience with this stuff is normally I have 24 hours at best before it gets well...UGLY.

So I started thinking, why is it not like previous times? I thought I was doomed to a life of infections that were in all likelihood going to kill me at some point when they became totally resistant to pharmaceutical antibiotics. So I figured I would give it a shot and look up natural antibiotics (It seems in America we are condition to go to the Dr. for a Pill). In my search I found out I had taken a lot of natural immunity boosters already, what I didn't know was some of them are naturally antibiotic.

The biggest one I see so far in my online research is Garlic! Unfortunately you have to consume it raw to get the most benefit. For those fighting a bacterial infection its the allicin you need and that gets destroyed over time or if its cooked. The best part of all of this is so far research shows that resistance isn't built up over time like it is to "traditional" antibiotics.

Now, I am keeping a watch on my leg. If I have to go to the ER I will. However, I'm going to try natural medicine first. If you know of any natural antibiotics or any such things, sound off, I'm curious to hear.

Latest posts

Back