Quantcast

Need some advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Corey

Corey
I think I’m going to be a little more subtle than sticking my belly in her face lol
One thing I haven’t done yet is go visit her on shift. I’ll go by for a visit tomorrow and see how she reacts.
Good idea. Visiting her on shift will let her know that you made an effort, especially if all of her other visits were her efforts. I think that’s a good first step, Jack. 👌🏼

JackCivelli

Ok, so that went pretty well! I went to the security desk to visit her and brought some donuts, since she always brings me food. She insisted I have a couple of them, so of course I obliged. I tried the casual tummy rub that was suggested, saying that I already had a big breakfast but a couple extra donuts wouldn’t do any noticeable damage. She laughed, but I couldn’t see any clear “brain melting” signs lol so idk.

No real clear sign of her being a feeder, but I think definitely a clearer sign of her being into me. She’s never actually physically touched me before, but this morning she touched me 3 times while we were talking. Once on the shoulder, once on the chest, once on the hand.
I’m tempted at this point to make a move because the touching did feel like a real signal, but of course she could just be a touchy-feely type.

JackCivelli

Good idea. Visiting her on shift will let her know that you made an effort, especially if all of her other visits were her efforts. I think that’s a good first step, Jack. 👌🏼
When I visited her today she seemed both surprised and happy that I came, so I think you were right. She at least liked that I sort of returned the favor.

JackCivelli

Wouldn't it be a hoot if she was a member here? Talk about a small world
Haha yeah I thought about that. If she is, she probably hasn’t been active in a while, because I think I’m pretty recognizeable by my profile pic.
I have looked around here and some of the other community sites (ffambro and FF, namely) to see if I could see anyone who could possibly be her lol
No dice, so far.

also, maybe slightly pathetic on my part?🤦‍♂️

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Haha yeah I thought about that. If she is, she probably hasn’t been active in a while, because I think I’m pretty recognizeable by my profile pic.
I have looked around here and some of the other community sites (ffambro and FF, namely) to see if I could see anyone who could possibly be her lol
No dice, so far.

also, maybe slightly pathetic on my part?🤦‍♂️
I think most FA are 'in the wild' rather than on sites, and a lot probably haven't even fully articulated their FA-ness, even to themselves.

But that sounded like good progress today. And that she insisted you eat a couple of the donuts? That is a real sign of feederishness, to my mind. If you do it again, bring something you like and mention that you made sure to bring something you like because you figure she'd insist you have some, and watch how much she squirms at that comment?

JackCivelli

I think most FA are 'in the wild' rather than on sites, and a lot probably haven't even fully articulated their FA-ness, even to themselves.

But that sounded like good progress today. And that she insisted you eat a couple of the donuts? That is a real sign of feederishness, to my mind. If you do it again, bring something you like and mention that you made sure to bring something you like because you figure she'd insist you have some, and watch how much she squirms at that comment?
That would be fun! I’m still trying to be careful though. She might think it’s weird if she’s not actually into feeding.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Of course, there is one other possibility. Could it be that she just thinks that you're a nice guy? She might not be looking for a date (I'm not saying that a date is not a possibility.) and she might not be a feeder. She just likes you...

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
The date is tonight and I’m nervous about finding out whether she’s a FFA or a feeder or if she’s neither and just likes me in spite of my weight. It sure I’m gonna bring it up, but I’m hoping to be able to sort of feel it out.
good luck sir

Shotha

DM Supporter
The date is tonight and I’m nervous about finding out whether she’s a FFA or a feeder or if she’s neither and just likes me in spite of my weight. It sure I’m gonna bring it up, but I’m hoping to be able to sort of feel it out.
Good luck. 🍀

Latest posts